Indian man pulls 40-ton train with ponytail
September 19, 2012 (WEST BENGAL, India) (WLS) -- An Indian man gives the term "training your hair" a new meaning.
Sailendra Roy broke a world record on Monday by pulling a 40-ton train with nothing but his ponytail.
The 49-year-old man pulled the train engine and four empty coaches about 8 feet down the tracks in West Bengal.
Roy already has records for pulling other heavy vehicles -- like trucks and buses -- with his hair.
He is hoping to get this attempt in the Guinness Book of World Records.
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
- Lawyer: No more appeals for Crundwell 41 min ago
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners 39 min ago
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout