Woman shoots husband for threatening to shoot cat, police say
September 25, 2012 (SPRING, TX) -- A Texas woman allegedly shot her husband after he threatened to shoot the family's cat, police said.
Deputy constables say Audrey Deen Miller was arguing with her husband at their Spring, Texas, home around 7:15 a.m. Tuesday when he allegedly threatened to shoot the family's pet cat. That's when officials say Miller pulled out a gun, shooting her husband.
The man was taken by ambulance to Ben Taub Hospital. He is expected to recover.
Miller, 42, was taken into custody by the Harris County Precinct 4 Constable's Office. She's been charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
The cat was unharmed.
- Freezing rain reported around Wis. border 29 min ago
- Target credit card breach causes anger, frustration 47 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Report: Centrella could buy some Dominick's stores
- Rogers Park stabbing leaves woman, 21, blind; man charged
- More Chicago speed cameras to issue real tickets
- 4M passengers expected at Chicago's airports during holidays
- Man charged with fatal shooting of 12-year-old in 2012 34 min ago
- Deck the malls with security
- Cousin of Mass. gov, from Rockford, among 8 getting commutations 22 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after officiating son's gay marriage
- London Apollo Theatre collapse injures 79 42 min ago
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates
- 7 in :77
49 min ago
- Freezing rain reported around Wis. border
29 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos