Woman shoots husband for threatening to shoot cat, police say
September 25, 2012 (SPRING, TX) -- A Texas woman allegedly shot her husband after he threatened to shoot the family's cat, police said.
Deputy constables say Audrey Deen Miller was arguing with her husband at their Spring, Texas, home around 7:15 a.m. Tuesday when he allegedly threatened to shoot the family's pet cat. That's when officials say Miller pulled out a gun, shooting her husband.
The man was taken by ambulance to Ben Taub Hospital. He is expected to recover.
Miller, 42, was taken into custody by the Harris County Precinct 4 Constable's Office. She's been charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
The cat was unharmed.
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD