Woman shoots husband for threatening to shoot cat, police say
September 25, 2012 (SPRING, TX) -- A Texas woman allegedly shot her husband after he threatened to shoot the family's cat, police said.
Deputy constables say Audrey Deen Miller was arguing with her husband at their Spring, Texas, home around 7:15 a.m. Tuesday when he allegedly threatened to shoot the family's pet cat. That's when officials say Miller pulled out a gun, shooting her husband.
The man was taken by ambulance to Ben Taub Hospital. He is expected to recover.
Miller, 42, was taken into custody by the Harris County Precinct 4 Constable's Office. She's been charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
The cat was unharmed.
- Woman assaulted near Matteson Metra stop, bike path 46 min ago
- Chicago doctor among 3 killed in Afghanistan 22 min ago
- Driver taking photos after Noble Square crash struck, killed 17 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 54 min ago
- Ind. man allegedly took assault weapon on NJ-Chicago flight
- South Side fire latest in suspicious string 15 min ago
- Mom of 3 fatally shot hours after Gary hospital altercation
- Emanuel: CPS graduation rate on-track to reach 82 percent in 2014 56 min ago
- Unconscious man found near Metra-Union Pacific tracks in Glencoe
- Wyoming explosion prompts evacuation of Opal, town of 95
- Blackhawks beat Blues in OT with Patrick Kane goal
- Man charged after car chase, Roseland bus stop crash
- Russell Wilson divorce from wife Ashton Russell announced
- AAPL shareholders to see Apple stock split
- ABC7 to Go
20 min ago
- Driver taking photos after Noble Square...
18 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos