Woman shoots husband for threatening to shoot cat, police say
September 25, 2012 (SPRING, TX) -- A Texas woman allegedly shot her husband after he threatened to shoot the family's cat, police said.
Deputy constables say Audrey Deen Miller was arguing with her husband at their Spring, Texas, home around 7:15 a.m. Tuesday when he allegedly threatened to shoot the family's pet cat. That's when officials say Miller pulled out a gun, shooting her husband.
The man was taken by ambulance to Ben Taub Hospital. He is expected to recover.
Miller, 42, was taken into custody by the Harris County Precinct 4 Constable's Office. She's been charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
The cat was unharmed.
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin 4 min ago
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care 54 min ago
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child 22 min ago
- US decries anti-Semitic leaflets in Ukraine
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Chicago Bulls launch 'SEE RED' playoff campaign
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos