N.C. woman sets vending machine on fire
October 11, 2012 (NEW BERN, N.C.) (WLS) -- A North Carolina woman took her frustration out on a vending machine by setting it on fire.
Surveillance video shows Debra Johnson setting a soda machine on fire after it ate up her dollar.
She is then seen lighting a newspaper and shoving it into the machine.
Johnson is facing two felony charges.
In court, Johnson told the judge she didn't need a lawyer because she is guilty.
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting'
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death
- Lyons residents respond to police cuts
- Kirk introduces stroke research, treatment legislation
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos