N.C. woman sets vending machine on fire
October 11, 2012 (NEW BERN, N.C.) (WLS) -- A North Carolina woman took her frustration out on a vending machine by setting it on fire.
Surveillance video shows Debra Johnson setting a soda machine on fire after it ate up her dollar.
She is then seen lighting a newspaper and shoving it into the machine.
Johnson is facing two felony charges.
In court, Johnson told the judge she didn't need a lawyer because she is guilty.
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Tinley Park hosts St. Patrick's Day parade
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos