Mom and son kicked off of bus for stinky diaper
October 19, 2012 (WLS) -- A mom and her one-year-old son were kicked off a public bus in Seattle because her baby created a stink.
Nichole Hakimian had just boarded the bus with her son when the trouble began.
"He had just pooped in his diaper," Hakimian said. "The bus driver told me to get off the bus and I said 'Why is that?' She says 'your baby, he smells really bad. And it's not fair that we all have to smell that.'"
After being kicked off the bus, Hakimian had to walk a half mile to take her sick son the doctor's office, while four months pregnant.
Seattle's Metro Transit is investigating the incident. A spokesperson called it a, "very unique situation. Our goal is always to balance the comfort of all our riders."
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier Field
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bears beat Cowboys 45-28 on Ditka Day
- Waukegan police search for suspect in sex assault
- Illinois man charged with animal cruelty defends actions
- $100M investment proposed for Gary Airport
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Stained-glass exhibit opens in Chicago pedway
- Tilting tourist attraction may come to Hancock Center
- Vaccinate Illinois Week kicks off to promote flu shots
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913