Mom and son kicked off of bus for stinky diaper
October 19, 2012 (WLS) -- A mom and her one-year-old son were kicked off a public bus in Seattle because her baby created a stink.
Nichole Hakimian had just boarded the bus with her son when the trouble began.
"He had just pooped in his diaper," Hakimian said. "The bus driver told me to get off the bus and I said 'Why is that?' She says 'your baby, he smells really bad. And it's not fair that we all have to smell that.'"
After being kicked off the bus, Hakimian had to walk a half mile to take her sick son the doctor's office, while four months pregnant.
Seattle's Metro Transit is investigating the incident. A spokesperson called it a, "very unique situation. Our goal is always to balance the comfort of all our riders."
- Riverdale body, Chicago missing girl case merge, police say 22 min ago
- Lake Shore Drive reopens after 8-hour standoff
- St. Patrick's Day traditions decoded
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- NCAA Tournament 2014 bracket matchups set
- Toddler reported missing on South Side
- Unclaimed items auctioned off by treasurer's office 31 min ago
- Kevin Trudeau to be sentenced in federal court
- Train incident stops Metra at Grayslake during morning commute 57 min ago
- Semi rolls over at I-80 in Country Club Hills
- Late winter snow shuts schools, offices on East Coast
- NIT 2014 bracket puts Illini as No. 2 seed
- Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge seeks perfect NCAA guesses
- St. Patrick's Day 2014 parades proceed amid tension over gays
- Riverdale body, Chicago missing girl case...
22 min ago