Parents name newborn girl Hashtag Jameson
November 28, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- It could be the 'trendiest' baby name of the high-tech generation, or an indication that just because you have a child, it doesn't make you a grown-up.
Some proud parents announced the arrival of their new daughter on Facebook, and her name is Hashtag Jameson.
"Hashtag" is Twitter-speak for popular topics.
There was no word yet on whether Hashtag is really the name printed on the baby girl's birth certificate.
- CTA Red Line shooting injures passenger
- Girl sexually assaulted near Safe Passage route
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 20 min ago
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- ADM to open headquarters in Chicago, sources say
- Police search for suspect in Valparaiso armed robberies
- Plane lands at O'Hare after reporting mechanical problem
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Reno hospital shooting on campus kills 2, including gunman
- Dart: Concealed carry approval process flawed
- Salvation Army feeds families, seniors in need in Chicago
- abcnews: Dad, Daughter Recreate Wedding Photos
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
20 min ago