Facebook status updates -- from the bathroom
December 5, 2012 (WLS) -- Many younger Americans don't let a trip to the bathroom interrupt their social life.
A Nielsen study finds that 32 percent of 18 to 24-year-olds "multi-task" while in the restroom, taking their mobile devices with them for social networking.
The time spent behind closed doors apparently is long enough to send a tweet or update a Facebook page.
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute 12 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 13 min ago
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines under way 7 min ago
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as alderman 6 min ago
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
13 min ago