Music for your coffin? It's now possible
December 12, 2012 (WLS) -- Music lovers now have an option to listen to their favorite songs for eternity.
The company Catacombs is selling state-of-the-art coffins that pump music into your coffin as you rest in peace.
You create a playlist before you die and the songs playing are displayed on a screen on your tombstone.
The Catacomb sound system starts at a mere $38,000.
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan 17 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 14 min ago
- Pfleger wants 'American' billboard with assault weapon removed
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire
- Tinley Park HS teacher resigns after sex assault charges
- Man shot to death in Hammond
- Man charged with murder for South Side bar shooting
- Chicago-Portland flight allegedly disrupted by man who wanted 4...
- Sign of Spring: Original Rainbow Cone now open
- NJ judge rules moms don't have to let dads in delivery room
- Photos: 'Modern Family' house on market for $2.35M
- abcnews: Amazon Accused of Cheating on Free Shipping
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
14 min ago
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
17 min ago