Music for your coffin? It's now possible
December 12, 2012 (WLS) -- Music lovers now have an option to listen to their favorite songs for eternity.
The company Catacombs is selling state-of-the-art coffins that pump music into your coffin as you rest in peace.
You create a playlist before you die and the songs playing are displayed on a screen on your tombstone.
The Catacomb sound system starts at a mere $38,000.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this' 47 min ago
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert 42 min ago
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 24 min ago
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Snowboard park accident 911 calls released
- Volunteers get word out on insurance sign-up
- Bridge over Western demolished for Bloomingdale Trail
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
- Broadened Chicago ban on plastic bags gaining steam
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
24 min ago
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through...
47 min ago
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
42 min ago