Univ. of Chicago Indiana Jones package mystery solved
December 17, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The mystery is solved over who sent a package to the University of Chicago addressed to movie hero Indiana Jones.
The school received a replica of the journal from "Raiders of the Lost Ark."
Turns out it came from an eBay seller in Guam who was sending it to the highest bidder in Italy.
The journal was packaged and placed inside a larger parcel but fell out.
The U.S. Postal Service apparently delivered the journal to the school.
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court to consider Blagojevich transcripts 6 min ago
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap 11 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos