Univ. of Chicago Indiana Jones package mystery solved
December 17, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The mystery is solved over who sent a package to the University of Chicago addressed to movie hero Indiana Jones.
The school received a replica of the journal from "Raiders of the Lost Ark."
Turns out it came from an eBay seller in Guam who was sending it to the highest bidder in Italy.
The journal was packaged and placed inside a larger parcel but fell out.
The U.S. Postal Service apparently delivered the journal to the school.
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment 57 min ago
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western 29 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 49 min ago
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago
- Teens help clean up Chicago's beaches
- Missing boy's body found off Mass. highway
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake