Bucket-head burglar arrested
January 17, 2013 (WLS) -- Many burglars wear disguises, but one in Louisiana improvised with a bucket.
Police say Richard Boudreaux wore a bucket on his head when he broke into his former employer, Kenney's Seafood. In the surveillance video, the burglar struggles to look out of the bucket and his disguise proved to be a bad idea.
Police were able to identify him anyway. He was arrested at his home.
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- $1.5M boat catches fire, trespasser arrested
- Distance not the issue with CPS safe passage
- South Loop shooting injures 2
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell
- Free Sunday parking plan faces scrutiny
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO Scolded By 9-Year-Old
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos