Bucket-head burglar arrested
January 17, 2013 (WLS) -- Many burglars wear disguises, but one in Louisiana improvised with a bucket.
Police say Richard Boudreaux wore a bucket on his head when he broke into his former employer, Kenney's Seafood. In the surveillance video, the burglar struggles to look out of the bucket and his disguise proved to be a bad idea.
Police were able to identify him anyway. He was arrested at his home.
- 5 injured after truck crashes into grocery store 57 min ago
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd 18 min ago
- City: Kup statue not stolen, out for repairs
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas 5 min ago
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Western closed St. Paul to Mofftt over weekend 21 min ago
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession 49 min ago
- Mumps reports spike across Illinois
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Photos: 13-pound baby boy born in Philly suburb
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake 19 min ago