Bucket-head burglar arrested
January 17, 2013 (WLS) -- Many burglars wear disguises, but one in Louisiana improvised with a bucket.
Police say Richard Boudreaux wore a bucket on his head when he broke into his former employer, Kenney's Seafood. In the surveillance video, the burglar struggles to look out of the bucket and his disguise proved to be a bad idea.
Police were able to identify him anyway. He was arrested at his home.
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap