Bucket-head burglar arrested
January 17, 2013 (WLS) -- Many burglars wear disguises, but one in Louisiana improvised with a bucket.
Police say Richard Boudreaux wore a bucket on his head when he broke into his former employer, Kenney's Seafood. In the surveillance video, the burglar struggles to look out of the bucket and his disguise proved to be a bad idea.
Police were able to identify him anyway. He was arrested at his home.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer shot in Bellwood 16 min ago
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway 7 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines 54 min ago
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins prepares for spacewalk outside ISS
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids 48 min ago
- Employees, customers prepare for Dominick's final days
- Midlothian's The Tint Shop burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- Gov. Quinn looks back on 2013
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
7 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos