Bucket-head burglar arrested
January 17, 2013 (WLS) -- Many burglars wear disguises, but one in Louisiana improvised with a bucket.
Police say Richard Boudreaux wore a bucket on his head when he broke into his former employer, Kenney's Seafood. In the surveillance video, the burglar struggles to look out of the bucket and his disguise proved to be a bad idea.
Police were able to identify him anyway. He was arrested at his home.
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting'
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death
- Lyons residents respond to police cuts
- Kirk introduces stroke research, treatment legislation
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos