47-layer dip? Super Bowl party dish weighs 17 lbs.
January 29, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- When it comes to a Super Bowl party, seven-layer dip is for losers, according to the website 'Buzzfeed,' which features a recipe for 47-layer dip!
The ingredients range from chicken nuggets and french fries to the more traditional scallions and sour cream.
The idea is to have your guests bring the different ingredients, then put it all together at the party.
Of course, that assumes you have 47 friends.
The finished product weighs 17 lbs.
- Extra-alarm blaze struck in Irving Park 9 min ago
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released 10 min ago
- California earthquake centered in Eureka measures 6.9 magnitude
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- 7 in :77
3 min ago
- Extra-alarm blaze struck in Irving Park
9 min ago
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment...
10 min ago