47-layer dip? Super Bowl party dish weighs 17 lbs.
January 29, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- When it comes to a Super Bowl party, seven-layer dip is for losers, according to the website 'Buzzfeed,' which features a recipe for 47-layer dip!
The ingredients range from chicken nuggets and french fries to the more traditional scallions and sour cream.
The idea is to have your guests bring the different ingredients, then put it all together at the party.
Of course, that assumes you have 47 friends.
The finished product weighs 17 lbs.
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder 34 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island 53 min ago
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school 16 min ago
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010...
34 min ago
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
43 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos