47-layer dip? Super Bowl party dish weighs 17 lbs.
January 29, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- When it comes to a Super Bowl party, seven-layer dip is for losers, according to the website 'Buzzfeed,' which features a recipe for 47-layer dip!
The ingredients range from chicken nuggets and french fries to the more traditional scallions and sour cream.
The idea is to have your guests bring the different ingredients, then put it all together at the party.
Of course, that assumes you have 47 friends.
The finished product weighs 17 lbs.
- Firefighters, cop among 8 injured in South Side fire
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Boston police destroy 2 backpacks at marathon site
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Mother questions why Harvey police shot son
- Man shot in Palos Heights home invasion
- Local runners preparing for Boston Marathon
- Suspect sought in Boystown alley sex assault
- Loop bank robbery suspect arrested
- Drunk driver charged with driving 118 mph on I-55
- Police fatally shoot 'vicious' dog on South Side
- Teen smoking sees dramatic drop in Chicago
- Shedd announces female penguin chick's name
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand