National Margarita Day kicks off weekend
February 23, 2013 (WLS) -- Wasting away again on National Margarita Day.
Most margarita lovers don't need a reason to toss one back, but if you do, you had a good reason Friday.
Margaritas are easy to make, too. You only need three ingredients for the classic margarita: tequila, of course, Triple Sec and lime juice.
Whether you like your margaritas frozen or on the rocks, with or without salt, the experts say the stronger the better.
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run 59 min ago
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges 47 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 50 min ago
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead 31 min ago
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Man stabbed in back on McKinley Park street
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Chicago Bulls launch 'SEE RED' playoff campaign 46 min ago
- I-Team: New defendant added in 'El Chapo' case
- Beltran-Leyva gang leader arrested, Mexico says
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- 7 in :77