National Margarita Day kicks off weekend
February 23, 2013 (WLS) -- Wasting away again on National Margarita Day.
Most margarita lovers don't need a reason to toss one back, but if you do, you had a good reason Friday.
Margaritas are easy to make, too. You only need three ingredients for the classic margarita: tequila, of course, Triple Sec and lime juice.
Whether you like your margaritas frozen or on the rocks, with or without salt, the experts say the stronger the better.
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Film offers glimpse of 1940s-era Chicago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday
- Speed cams start issuing tickets in some areas
- Autopsy on body found near where woman last seen
- Ice jams on Rock River force evacuations 17 min ago
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation