National Margarita Day kicks off weekend
February 23, 2013 (WLS) -- Wasting away again on National Margarita Day.
Most margarita lovers don't need a reason to toss one back, but if you do, you had a good reason Friday.
Margaritas are easy to make, too. You only need three ingredients for the classic margarita: tequila, of course, Triple Sec and lime juice.
Whether you like your margaritas frozen or on the rocks, with or without salt, the experts say the stronger the better.
- Oklahoma tornado in Moore kills dozens 15 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area 10 min ago
- ID sought for woman's body burned in Avondale Dumpster 19 min ago
- Detroit Red Wings beat Chicago Blackhawks 3-1
- I-Team: Expanded gambling in Illinois
- 1st weekday of Red Line Reconstruction
- Shooting outside Planned Parenthood in Merrillville, Indiana
- 'Pollen tsunami' in Chicago, allergist says
- Governor, mayor in high-stakes game of Chicago hold 'em 3 min ago
- Photos: Milwaukee Pug Fest 2013
- abcnews: 200-Lbs. Bear Pulled From Colorado Springs...
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
28 min ago
- Oklahoma tornado in Moore kills dozens
15 min ago