7-year-old tattoo artist learning the ropes
Febrauary 27, 2013 (ABILENE, Texas) (WLS) -- A little girl in Abilene, Texas, is following in her father's footsteps by learning how to be a tattoo artist.
Seven-year-old Alicia Gutierrez is learning the ropes at her dad's tattoo parlor.
Alicia's father Patrick has been practicing the art of tattooing since he was 14. He believes Alicia could be doing it by the time she is 12.
Alicia draws a lot and is now learning how to handle tattoo equipment. She is even practicing by using markers.
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD