Subway typo printed on $250,000 NYC maps, report says
March 11, 2013 (NEW YORK) (WLS) -- In an expensive mistake for New York City's subway system, subway maps were distributed with a typo, according to the New York Post.
Fortunately, the typo has to do with rates, not with rail stops.
New York City spent $250,000 on the maps.
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday 33 min ago
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm 53 min ago
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- 1 dead, 8 injured in Chicago shootings Monday night
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Photos: Highest-paid musicians, according to...
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- 7 in :77