Subway typo printed on $250,000 NYC maps, report says
March 11, 2013 (NEW YORK) (WLS) -- In an expensive mistake for New York City's subway system, subway maps were distributed with a typo, according to the New York Post.
Fortunately, the typo has to do with rates, not with rail stops.
New York City spent $250,000 on the maps.
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs 30 min ago
- Mother charged in death of 7-month-old baby
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Man charged after boy allegedly brings gun to Elgin school 11 min ago
- Block 37 developers indicted on federal fraud charges 43 min ago
- Mariano's holds job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- No retrial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice
- Rally held to support CTA program that helps ex-convicts 41 min ago
- Metra Rock Island train hits car on South Side
- Mom charged after YouTube postings of alphabet lesson
- Michael Jordan shoes from Finals sell for $104K
- Coyote attacks on small dogs reported in Wheaton
- abcnews: More Teens Sought in Mansion Party 3 min ago
- Man charged after boy allegedly brings gun...
11 min ago
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs
30 min ago
- Feds crack down on unsafe buses
6 min ago