Video appears to show toddler smoking marijuana from bong
March 12, 2013 (CENTRALIA, Wash.) (WLS) -- Police allege a mother in Washington state let her 22-month-old son inhale marijuana from a bong.
The alleged incident was caught on camera.
The mother was booked on one count of unlawful delivery of a controlled substance to a minor and one count of manufacture of marijuana.
Police say the video of a Centralia, Washington, mother shows her 22-month-old boy take a hit off her marijuana bong. On the video, the boy coughs and people can be heard laughing.
The boy's mother, 24-year-old Rachelle Braaten, was arrested for allegedly giving the child pot. The boy and his 5-year-old brother are now in state custody.
Police raided the mother's home after investigating the cellphone video of the boy sent to them anonymously.
- LIVE Coverage of Nelson Mandela Memorial
- Temps dip to 18-year low, more snow on the way 39 min ago
- Northwest Side fire displaces 5
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bears fans brave frigid temps at Soldier Field
- Waukegan police search for suspect in sex assault
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Stained-glass exhibit opens in Chicago pedway
- Illinois man charged with animal cruelty defends actions
- $100M investment proposed for Gary Airport
- Tilting tourist attraction may come to Hancock Center
- Vaccinate Illinois Week kicks off to promote flu shots
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913
- 7 in :77
21 min ago
- Temps dip to 18-year low, more snow on the...
39 min ago
- Obama urges world to act on Nelson Mandela...
47 min ago