Video appears to show toddler smoking marijuana from bong
March 12, 2013 (CENTRALIA, Wash.) (WLS) -- Police allege a mother in Washington state let her 22-month-old son inhale marijuana from a bong.
The alleged incident was caught on camera.
The mother was booked on one count of unlawful delivery of a controlled substance to a minor and one count of manufacture of marijuana.
Police say the video of a Centralia, Washington, mother shows her 22-month-old boy take a hit off her marijuana bong. On the video, the boy coughs and people can be heard laughing.
The boy's mother, 24-year-old Rachelle Braaten, was arrested for allegedly giving the child pot. The boy and his 5-year-old brother are now in state custody.
Police raided the mother's home after investigating the cellphone video of the boy sent to them anonymously.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens 19 min ago
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- 11th District Republicans hope to unseat Bill Foster
- Chicagoan helping to empower college students
- Woodstock man accused in 8 rapes waives jury trial
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- Video: Time-Lapse Video: Snow Melt in Naperville
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation