Lincoln Park Zoo gorilla enjoys shamrock-shaped Jell-O treats
March 15, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- It seems everyone is celebrating St. Patrick's Day in Chicago, even the gorillas.
The Lincoln Park Zoo provided video of "Amare" gobbling up shamrock-shaped Jell-O treats.
Amare is a western lowland gorilla.
Good thing for his waistline, the shamrocks are sugar-free.
- CTA: Red Line delays persist, train service restored 63rd to 95th 29 min ago
- Freezing rain reported around Wis. border
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Report: Centrella could buy some Dominick's stores
- Rogers Park stabbing leaves woman, 21, blind; man charged
- More Chicago speed cameras to issue real tickets
- 4M passengers expected at Chicago's airports during holidays
- Man charged with fatal shooting of 12-year-old in 2012
- Cousin of Mass. gov, from Rockford, among 8 getting commutations
- Pastor defrocked after officiating son's gay marriage
- London Apollo Theatre collapse injures 79
- Photos: Target Credit Card Breach: What to do if...
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates
- 7 in :77
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos