Kate Upton prom invite from HS senior goes viral
March 20, 2013 (WLS) -- A supermodel gets an offer she really can refuse from a California teenager.
A high school senior invited Kate Upton to be his date for his last school dance, the prom on May 23,.
Jake admits he's shorter than Kate and can't dance, but you can't blame the guy for trying and dreaming big. Upton responded on "The Today Show" Wednesday morning and said she will check her schedule.
"You're on the cover of Sports Illustrated. I read Sports Illustrated! So Kate, will you go to prom with me?" he asks.
- Grand Blue Line stop reopened after water main break
- Suburban police to begin carrying Narcan
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- GOP candidates for IL treasurer square off in forum
- Mt. Prospect woman accuses neighbor of hate crime
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- Larkin High School poms squad honored
- Chicago glows green ahead of St. Patrick's Day
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits