Kate Upton prom invite from HS senior goes viral
March 20, 2013 (WLS) -- A supermodel gets an offer she really can refuse from a California teenager.
A high school senior invited Kate Upton to be his date for his last school dance, the prom on May 23,.
Jake admits he's shorter than Kate and can't dance, but you can't blame the guy for trying and dreaming big. Upton responded on "The Today Show" Wednesday morning and said she will check her schedule.
"You're on the cover of Sports Illustrated. I read Sports Illustrated! So Kate, will you go to prom with me?" he asks.
- Boy critical after 90 minutes underwater in pond
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas 26 min ago
- Blackhawks lose heartbreaking 3OT STL Game 1
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Lawsuit filed against cops accused of lying in court
- I-Team: Misconduct alleged at US Marshal's office
- I-Team: Warning about home loans
- Huntley votes to ban e-cigarettes in schools
- Man shot in Lincoln Square
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, pioneer of magical realism, dead at 87
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
- 7 in :77
19 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos