Bubba Watson: Hovercraft golf cart not a prank
April 3, 2013 (WLS) -- Could this be the golf cart of the future?
Golfer Bubba Watson insists the hovercraft golf cart is not a prank.
Watson has been working on the BW1 prototype with Oakley.
A clip of the hovercraft in action was uploaded to YouTube by the appropriately named "BubbasHover"
Besides being able to zoom over water or sand, the defending Masters champion says it's just fun.
Watson is the world's 14th best golfer, according to the World Golf Rankings.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before election
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- I-Team: Billionaire arrested on Chicago corruption charges
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation