Las Vegas Denny's opens wedding chapel
April 4, 2013 (LAS VEGAS, Nevada) (WLS) -- It's breakfast and a bridal party at a Las Vegas Denny's restaurant.
The restaurant has opened an actual wedding chapel inside the dining area.
Ancy Levandowski and Steven Keller, pictured above, were the first takers.
Just to ratchet up the romance, the lucky couple was treated to a "Grand Slamosa" toast and guests enjoyed "Pancake Puppy Wedding Cake."
It's another twist on tying the knot "Vegas style," all for the low, low price of $99 for the basic wedding package.
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city, suburbs
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn; no winner 59 min ago
- What electronics will be under your tree?
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Attempted child abduction on Chicago's Southwest Side
- EB 80/94 reopens at Cline after multi-vehicle crash 43 min ago
- DiGiorno pizza drops Wisconsin dairy farm over cow abuse video
- Illinois bids for Boeing plant
- Frozen hydrants hamper CFD firefighters
- Skokie fire lights up sky
- Groupon founder to donate half his wealth to charity
- Public hearing discusses Ashland bus-only lane
- Store owner shoots, kills alleged robber on SE Side
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- 7 in 77