Talking dog that barks 'I love you' quickly adopted
April 5, 2013 (TYLER, Texas) (WLS) -- A dog at an animal shelter in Texas was adopted quickly when word spread that he barks ''I love you.''
He's known as "Domino" the talking dog.
The staff at the shelter discovered Domino could bark those words.
They call him 1 in a million, and no one was surprised that he found a new home in a matter of days.
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Film offers glimpse of 1940s-era Chicago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday
- Speed cams start issuing tickets in some areas
- Autopsy on body found near where woman last seen
- Ice jams on Rock River force evacuations 15 min ago
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation