5-year-old 'hacker' tweets about Angry Birds
April 26, 2013 (WLS) -- A 5-year-old boy hacked into an Oregon fire department's Twitter account and sent tweets about Angry Birds.
Only officials don't think John Nemeyer meant to.
The boy was playing Angry Birds on his father's phone when he enabled the game to send tweets. Only problem- his dad is the public information officer for the fire department, and those tweets went out to 1,800 followers.
The tweets were removed, and replaced with an explanation.
- Officer, man shot in Arlington Heights standoff 38 min ago
- Brutal cold grips continues; more snow coming 44 min ago
- Mother charged in death of 7-month-old baby
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 44 min ago
- Man charged after boy allegedly brings gun to Elgin school
- Gun violence victims remembered at Roseland vigil
- Block 37 developers indicted on federal fraud charges
- Mariano's holds job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Our Lady of Guadalupe celebration wraps up in Des Plaines
- Feds crack down on unsafe buses
- No retrial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice
- Rally held to support CTA program that helps ex-convicts
- Mom charged after YouTube postings of alphabet lesson
- abcnews: More Teens Sought in Mansion Party
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
44 min ago
- Officer, man shot in Arlington Heights...
38 min ago
- Brutal cold grips continues; more snow coming
44 min ago