5-year-old 'hacker' tweets about Angry Birds
April 26, 2013 (WLS) -- A 5-year-old boy hacked into an Oregon fire department's Twitter account and sent tweets about Angry Birds.
Only officials don't think John Nemeyer meant to.
The boy was playing Angry Birds on his father's phone when he enabled the game to send tweets. Only problem- his dad is the public information officer for the fire department, and those tweets went out to 1,800 followers.
The tweets were removed, and replaced with an explanation.
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute 45 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Julius Peppers contract terminated by Chicago Bears
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines under way
- MH370, missing Malaysia Airlines plane, gone 4 days 55 min ago
- San Francisco fire at Mission Bay construction site contained
- Man writes own, hilarious obituary 34 min ago
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute
45 min ago