Company gives raises to employees who get logo tattoo
May 2, 2013 (NEW YORK) (WLS) -- Would you get a tattoo of your company's logo to get a raise? That's what some people are doing in New York City.
Rapid Reality is giving out 15-percent raises to employees who get inked with their logo.
There are no size or location restrictions.
The company's owner says he got the idea from a loyal employee who wasn't doing it for money and the concept snowballed.
Most of the willing workers are happy with the tradeoff.
"I had a paycheck coming in that was a substantial amount difference, so it was nice," said employee Stephanie Barry.
"I think it's a good opportunity to show commitment to a company that makes going to work fun everyday," said Robert Trezza.
So far 40 employees at rapid realty have gotten a tattoo of the company logo.
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash 56 min ago
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Metra delays after man hit by train on NW Side 13 min ago
- Elderly woman dead after fire in Woodstock 17 min ago
- Superintendent reprimanded after DUI arrest 34 min ago
- Guzman lieutenant set to plead guilty in Chicago
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- Employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather 13 min ago
- Fortune cookie turns Bronx woman into millionaire
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant 3 min ago
- 7 in :77
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
56 min ago