Company gives raises to employees who get logo tattoo
May 2, 2013 (NEW YORK) (WLS) -- Would you get a tattoo of your company's logo to get a raise? That's what some people are doing in New York City.
Rapid Reality is giving out 15-percent raises to employees who get inked with their logo.
There are no size or location restrictions.
The company's owner says he got the idea from a loyal employee who wasn't doing it for money and the concept snowballed.
Most of the willing workers are happy with the tradeoff.
"I had a paycheck coming in that was a substantial amount difference, so it was nice," said employee Stephanie Barry.
"I think it's a good opportunity to show commitment to a company that makes going to work fun everyday," said Robert Trezza.
So far 40 employees at rapid realty have gotten a tattoo of the company logo.
- CTA Red Line shooting injures passenger
- Girl sexually assaulted near Safe Passage route
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 18 min ago
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- ADM to open headquarters in Chicago, sources say
- Police search for suspect in Valparaiso armed robberies
- Plane lands at O'Hare after reporting mechanical problem
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Reno hospital shooting on campus kills 2, including gunman
- Dart: Concealed carry approval process flawed
- Salvation Army feeds families, seniors in need in Chicago
- abcnews: Dad, Daughter Recreate Wedding Photos
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
18 min ago