105-year-old 'bacon woman' rides in Wienermobile
May 7, 2013 (RICHLAND SPRINGS, Texas) (WLS) -- 105-year-old 'bacon woman' Pearl Cantrell got to ride in the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile.
"I love bacon, I could eat it for every meal -- and I do!" Pearl Cantrell said. Bacon is the secret to her long, happy life, she says. "I want other people to eat bacon, I tell them to. My kids all eat it."
Oscar Mayer heard her, and took a special interest in the feisty bacon-loving granny. Cantrell got to ride shot-bun in the Wienermobile through Richland Springs, Texas.
"I will never, ever forget it, as long as I live," Cantrell said.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake