National Tequila Day marked by... what else?
July 24, 2013 -- Here's something that may have you reaching for a drink today. It's National Tequila Day!
The liquor is made from the agave plant. According to the Tequila Regulation Council's website, there are five types of tequila, ranging from silver to ultra aged.
You can sip it straight or drink it mixed in a cocktail, such as a margarita or Tequila Sunrise. Aficionados say for best taste, you want to get tequila that is 100 percent agave.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before election
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- I-Team: Billionaire arrested on Chicago corruption charges
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation