1912 eighth grade exam proves difficult
August 12, 2013 -- A new discovery of a 1912 eighth grade exam is both fascinating and potentially embarrassing.
The eighth grade exam from the year 1912 was recently found in a museum in Kentucky. The questions are, to say the least, challenging.
Who invented the cotton gin?
Name the last battle of the Civil War.
Who invented the following: the sewing machine? the phonograph?
Where is the chief nervous center of the body?
Name in the order of size, the three largest states in the United States
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Tinley Park hosts St. Patrick's Day parade
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos