Afroduck arrested in New York after youtube video of driver speeding thru Manhattan loop
September 6, 2013 (NEW YORK) (WLS) -- Afroduck, a man who says he sped through Manhattan in a record-breaking 24 minutes and 7 seconds, is in New York police custody.
Officers arrested Christopher Adam Tang Thursday night. Tang, who calls himself Afroduck, posted a video of a speeding BMW on youtube.com in which he's the alleged driver. The video, anonymously posted on August 28, went viral. It shows Tang allegedly stopping at six red lights, but speeding through at least one on the 26.4 mile loop around Manhattan. The BMW's average speed was 66 miles per hour.
New York City police also seized his BMW.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake