Six-clawed lobster 'Lola' donated to aquarium
September 10, 2013 (West Boothbay Harbor, Maine) (WLS) -- A six-clawed lobster named Lola is now at home at the Maine State Aquarium.
The six-clawed lobster was caught off the coast of Massachusetts by a fishing crew. She has five claws on one of her arms.
The aquarium said the five-pronged claw is a genetic mutation.
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 6 shot at Austin party
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead
- Medical marijuana law poses workplace dilemma
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Video: Newsviews - Tom Cross
- Video: Newsviews - Bob Grogan
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos