Crocodile under bed for 8 hours while man slept in Zimbabwe lodge
Thursday, September 19, 2013
September 19, 2013 (ZIMBABWE) (WLS) -- A crocodile was under the bed at a cabin in an African hunting lodge, and apparently spent the entire night there.
The 330-pound crocodile managed to hide under the bed for eight hours- while the man staying in the cabin slept. A maid found the crocodile under the bed.
Staff from the lodge got a rope around the crocodile to drag it out.
(Copyright ©2014 WLS-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
- Spring-like temperatures give way to winter storm 2 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court to consider Blagojevich transcripts 49 min ago
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman 35 min ago
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap 54 min ago
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as...
35 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos