Bigfoot footage released by Sasquatch Genome Project
October 3, 2013 -- A group of Bigfoot enthusiasts showed never-before-seen video that they say proves Bigfoot is real.
They announced on Tuesday they've started a group called the Sasquatch Genome Project. And they say it's very serious.
Along with the sightings that have been reported across the country, they also say that there have been numerous sightings in Texas, mainly in the eastern part of the state along the Louisiana border.
During a news conference, they played video clips of what they claim is Sasquatch. The first clip showed what they said is a juvenile human-like species walking in the woods. Another clip showed an older female believed to be more than six feet in height. A third clip, this one shot during the day, they said was Sasquatch caught sleeping. They say that video was shot in 2005 in Kentucky.
As you may know, there has been a lot of controversy and a lot of doubt about the existence of Sasquatch, including the number of experts who have dismissed a number of these claims.
"We've all had experiences that have changed our lives. I mean, literally shook the foundations of what we believe in. And that came through Adrian's visual sightings and Richard's visual sightings. And me and my family, we came across a large footprint in the Colorado mountains. So things like that shook your reality, shake your world. And you say, well, there's gotta be more to the subject than just a myth," said Dennis Pfohl, project manager.
They hope that will prove that Sasquatch is indeed real. And their work is not done. They say they continue to collect evidence and videos. Some of that video will be used in an upcoming documentary.
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night 44 min ago
- Bad Wolf Coffee offers French caneles
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery 38 min ago
- Chicago man killed in Salt Lake City stabbing
- Man ID'd after fatal crash on Ryan-Skyway ramp
- Woman wanted for Wicker Park bank robbery
- BMO Harris Bank branch in Austin robbed
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- YMCA in Naperville gears up for 'Healthy Kids Day'
- Chris Farley's brother seeks Madison aldermanic seat
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home