Stick figure costume on toddler goes viral on YouTube
October 25, 2013 (HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif.) -- A creative dad in California made his toddler daughter a very special homemade Halloween costume.
Now, a video of the proud little girl flaunting her new costume has gone viral on YouTube.
Zoey Hutain can't wait for Halloween. Her dad made her very own light stick figure costume on a pre-trick-or-treat test run...
She danced on the sand and practiced her spookiest moves.
"It looked like a robot but it is a real kid."
On the Huntington Beach pier, Zoey turned heads.
"Looks like a glow-stick stick figure, that's what I thought it was, I thought it, like, somebody created a new toy."
Zoey's dad Royce made her costume out of LED lights and Velcro. Zoey running in her spooky stick man costume went viral with over 180,000 hits overnight.
This isn't Zoey's first YouTube appearance. Earlier this year, the almost 2-year-old let loose to Britney Spears. That's when her dad concocted a plan. He already made stickman suits for his snowboarder buddies, why not put one on his boogying baby? Now, hundreds are asking him to sell them.
"I don't have time to try to make money off of these things, but it would be great just to show other people how to make them. And I'd love to see other videos of other people doing it," he said.
- Freeze hits Chicago area, snow expected Sunday
- Bicyclist struck, killed by car on West Side
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Nelson Mandela remembrances held in Chicago, around world
- ComEd vault fire in West Loop
- Astor House tenants face eviction
- New church opens for fast-growing congregation
- Cancer patient without heat after power shut off
- 'Peeping Tom' caught watching woman before assault
- Dylan's electric guitar sells for nearly $1M
- Couples renew marriage vows at Field Museum
- Photos: Pearl Harbor anniversary
- abcnews: Alleged Cannibal Run Hotel With Grilling Area