Report: Michael Eisner could head Tribune
August 26, 2010 (WLS) -- Disney's former CEO could take the reins at the Tribune Company.
According to a report in the Los Angeles Times, Michael Eisner is in talks to become chairman of Tribune Company once it comes out of bankruptcy.
The company's creditors are having preliminary discussions with possible candidates to take over for Sam Zell the man who led the media giant into Chapter 11.
Eisner told Variety magazine he has been buying Tribune debt.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Ice to slicken roads before snow rolls in 32 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bensenville police shooting injures man 10 min ago
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Chicago art exhibit celebrates food
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Feds: Woman caught after 36 years on run
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos