Report: Michael Eisner could head Tribune
August 26, 2010 (WLS) -- Disney's former CEO could take the reins at the Tribune Company.
According to a report in the Los Angeles Times, Michael Eisner is in talks to become chairman of Tribune Company once it comes out of bankruptcy.
The company's creditors are having preliminary discussions with possible candidates to take over for Sam Zell the man who led the media giant into Chapter 11.
Eisner told Variety magazine he has been buying Tribune debt.
- Loyola: Student Lucas Fleisher reported missing 18 min ago
- Van driver dies in fiery CTA bus crash, ID'd as Eric West, Jr.
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978
- Carla Oglesby, ex-Todd Stroger aide, gets 6.5 years
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5
- Iceberg twice size of Atlanta drifts away from Antarctica 35 min ago
- Man arrested after Kilbourn Park standoff with kids, dog
- Maywood man charged in fatal West Side hit-and-run
- Park Ridge pole crash causes power outage
- Tractor stolen from Beecher exotic-animal shelter
- 1957 murder convict Jack McCullough files appeal
- Photos: Van driver dies after CTA bus crash in...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos