Report: Michael Eisner could head Tribune
August 26, 2010 (WLS) -- Disney's former CEO could take the reins at the Tribune Company.
According to a report in the Los Angeles Times, Michael Eisner is in talks to become chairman of Tribune Company once it comes out of bankruptcy.
The company's creditors are having preliminary discussions with possible candidates to take over for Sam Zell the man who led the media giant into Chapter 11.
Eisner told Variety magazine he has been buying Tribune debt.
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge 43 min ago
- Chicago shootings: 7 dead, 22 hurt since Friday night
- Bad Wolf Coffee offers French caneles
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago man killed in Salt Lake City stabbing 21 min ago
- Man ID'd after fatal crash on Ryan-Skyway ramp 12 min ago
- BMO Harris Bank branch in Austin robbed 52 min ago
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- YMCA in Naperville gears up for 'Healthy Kids Day'
- Person drowns in kayak accident on Fox River
- Cardinal George presides over Easter vigil mass 12 min ago
- Blackhawks lose 4-3 in OT to St. Louis Blues
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home
- UCP Seguin 1 year after merger
36 min ago
- Earth Day Family Fun: Dirt dessert recipe
39 min ago