Report: Michael Eisner could head Tribune
August 26, 2010 (WLS) -- Disney's former CEO could take the reins at the Tribune Company.
According to a report in the Los Angeles Times, Michael Eisner is in talks to become chairman of Tribune Company once it comes out of bankruptcy.
The company's creditors are having preliminary discussions with possible candidates to take over for Sam Zell the man who led the media giant into Chapter 11.
Eisner told Variety magazine he has been buying Tribune debt.
- Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard 31 min ago
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57 11 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 5 min ago
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
5 min ago
- Weekender Report by Roz Varon
2 min ago