Digital design firm Roundarch Isobar doubling its Chicago jobs, Mayor Emanuel announces
August 28, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel says Roundarch Isobar, a digital design firm located downtown, will double its staff, adding 150 to 200 jobs over the next five years.
The company conceives, designs and builds digital experiences for the some of the world's largest organizations.
"Roundarch Isobar is a great example of a leading tech company that is making real progress in the Chicago market," said Mayor Emanuel. "Roundarch Isobar has long had a commitment to the Chicago marketplace and has found world-class employees to fuel its growth and expand its opportunities. I'm glad this is continuing and look forward to watching the company's growth in the future."
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 57 min ago
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Snowboard park accident 911 calls released
- Volunteers get word out on insurance sign-up
- Bridge over Western demolished for Bloomingdale Trail
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
- Broadened Chicago ban on plastic bags gaining steam
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
57 min ago