Digital design firm Roundarch Isobar doubling its Chicago jobs, Mayor Emanuel announces
August 28, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel says Roundarch Isobar, a digital design firm located downtown, will double its staff, adding 150 to 200 jobs over the next five years.
The company conceives, designs and builds digital experiences for the some of the world's largest organizations.
"Roundarch Isobar is a great example of a leading tech company that is making real progress in the Chicago market," said Mayor Emanuel. "Roundarch Isobar has long had a commitment to the Chicago marketplace and has found world-class employees to fuel its growth and expand its opportunities. I'm glad this is continuing and look forward to watching the company's growth in the future."
- Students, teachers tearful as CPS closures begin 53 min ago
- Body ID'd as missing UofC student, 20
- LeBron headband absence could be key for Miami Heat win
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Milwaukee District West Metra trains moving, but delayed 29 min ago
- 'Sopranos' star James Gandolfini dead at 51 in Italy 37 min ago
- More than 8 percent of Illinois bridges structurally deficient 31 min ago
- State lawmakers send pension crisis to committee
- Long lines for Cook County flood assistance
- Blackhawks fans show support with lawns, office decor
- Man convicted with twin faces new sex trafficking charges
- Museum of Science and Industry marks 80th birthday
- Child luring alert issued in Albany Park
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
- More than 8 percent of Illinois bridges...
31 min ago
- Students, teachers tearful as CPS closures...
53 min ago