Digital design firm Roundarch Isobar doubling its Chicago jobs, Mayor Emanuel announces
August 28, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel says Roundarch Isobar, a digital design firm located downtown, will double its staff, adding 150 to 200 jobs over the next five years.
The company conceives, designs and builds digital experiences for the some of the world's largest organizations.
"Roundarch Isobar is a great example of a leading tech company that is making real progress in the Chicago market," said Mayor Emanuel. "Roundarch Isobar has long had a commitment to the Chicago marketplace and has found world-class employees to fuel its growth and expand its opportunities. I'm glad this is continuing and look forward to watching the company's growth in the future."
- LSD reopens after suspicious package investigated 17 min ago
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- UIC faculty strike averted, tentative deal reached 17 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- Carl Sandburg H.S. on 'soft lockdown'
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Cubs unveil plans for Wrigley's 100th birthday
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- Amber Creek murder suspect appears at preliminary hearing
- Resurfacing project begins to fill potholes
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
- Carla Hall from 'The Chew'
14 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos