Digital design firm Roundarch Isobar doubling its Chicago jobs, Mayor Emanuel announces
August 28, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel says Roundarch Isobar, a digital design firm located downtown, will double its staff, adding 150 to 200 jobs over the next five years.
The company conceives, designs and builds digital experiences for the some of the world's largest organizations.
"Roundarch Isobar is a great example of a leading tech company that is making real progress in the Chicago market," said Mayor Emanuel. "Roundarch Isobar has long had a commitment to the Chicago marketplace and has found world-class employees to fuel its growth and expand its opportunities. I'm glad this is continuing and look forward to watching the company's growth in the future."
- Spring-like day followed by snow 25 min ago
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student 31 min ago
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects to remain jailed
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute