Oprah falls to 50th on Fortune's '50 Most Powerful Women' list
September 20, 2012 (WASHINGTON) (WLS) -- Fortune magazine has come out with its 2012 list of the 50 Most Powerful Women in Business.
Ginny Rometty, the president and CEO of IBM, holds the coveted No. 1 spot.
Indra Nooyi, the chair and CEO of PepsiCo, maintained her second place ranking from last year.
Hewlett-Packard president and CEO Meg Whitman rose to the third position.
One noticeable drop: Oprah Winfrey, who held the 16th spot last year, plummeted to 50th this year.
- Snow, bitter cold to make for messy commute
- Office Depot moving OfficeMax HQ from Naperville to FL
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Crews battle large fire in unoccupied Skokie building
- Groupon founder to donate half his wealth to charity
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn for $344M
- Store owner shoots, kills alleged robber on SE Side
- Video released of multi-vehicle pile-up near Milwaukee
- Public hearing discusses Ashland bus-only lane
- Lake Zurich lockdowns lifted after reported student with weapons
- Derrick Smith wants case thrown out for being too 'vague'
- Santa visits cancer patient at Northwestern Hospital
- abcnews: Dog thwarts mail delivery for over a year