Oprah falls to 50th on Fortune's '50 Most Powerful Women' list
September 20, 2012 (WASHINGTON) (WLS) -- Fortune magazine has come out with its 2012 list of the 50 Most Powerful Women in Business.
Ginny Rometty, the president and CEO of IBM, holds the coveted No. 1 spot.
Indra Nooyi, the chair and CEO of PepsiCo, maintained her second place ranking from last year.
Hewlett-Packard president and CEO Meg Whitman rose to the third position.
One noticeable drop: Oprah Winfrey, who held the 16th spot last year, plummeted to 50th this year.
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox 7 min ago
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects to remain jailed 30 min ago
- Teen accused in Chicago livery driver shooting death
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Earthquake in California centered in Eureka
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- ABC7 To Go 3-10-14
24 min ago