Oprah falls to 50th on Fortune's '50 Most Powerful Women' list
September 20, 2012 (WASHINGTON) (WLS) -- Fortune magazine has come out with its 2012 list of the 50 Most Powerful Women in Business.
Ginny Rometty, the president and CEO of IBM, holds the coveted No. 1 spot.
Indra Nooyi, the chair and CEO of PepsiCo, maintained her second place ranking from last year.
Hewlett-Packard president and CEO Meg Whitman rose to the third position.
One noticeable drop: Oprah Winfrey, who held the 16th spot last year, plummeted to 50th this year.
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Person drowns in kayak accident on Fox River
- Cardinal George presides over Easter vigil mass
- Blackhawks lose 4-3 in OT to St. Louis Blues
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home