Oprah falls to 50th on Fortune's '50 Most Powerful Women' list
September 20, 2012 (WASHINGTON) (WLS) -- Fortune magazine has come out with its 2012 list of the 50 Most Powerful Women in Business.
Ginny Rometty, the president and CEO of IBM, holds the coveted No. 1 spot.
Indra Nooyi, the chair and CEO of PepsiCo, maintained her second place ranking from last year.
Hewlett-Packard president and CEO Meg Whitman rose to the third position.
One noticeable drop: Oprah Winfrey, who held the 16th spot last year, plummeted to 50th this year.
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport 52 min ago
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 58 min ago
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery 8 min ago
- Flight from O'Hare slides off STL taxiway 25 min ago
- Nelson Mandela memorial draws Obama to South Africa
- Dangerous cold for Bears game
- Austin fire destroys building, leaves 10 homeless
- Rod Blagojevich arrest marks 5th anniversary
- Computer science to become CPS core subject
- Police: Evanston drug deal might have led to armed robbery
- Shirley MacLaine on Kennedy Center Honors: 'It's about time'
- 'Frozen' takes top box office spot with $31.6M
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
58 min ago
- ABC7 To Go, December 9, 2013
29 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos