Google selling Libertyville Motorola Mobility campus
January 4, 2013 (LIBERTYVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- Google is selling the 84-acre Motorola Mobility campus in Libertyville.
The 1-million square foot property has four buildings and includes a daycare center, a cafeteria, a gym and parking for 34,000 cars.
Google bought Motorola Mobility for $12 billion back in 2011.
Libertyville employees will be moved to the Merchandise Mart downtown.
Motorola Mobility had 3,000 workers in Libertyville.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- FEMA gives Des Plaines River homeowners option to sell
- Freed inmate: New investigation 'like a nightmare'
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Woman sues Four Seasons, claims injuries from massage
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Mumps reports spike across Illinois
- Photos: 13-pound baby boy born in Philly suburb
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake