Google selling Libertyville Motorola Mobility campus
January 4, 2013 (LIBERTYVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- Google is selling the 84-acre Motorola Mobility campus in Libertyville.
The 1-million square foot property has four buildings and includes a daycare center, a cafeteria, a gym and parking for 34,000 cars.
Google bought Motorola Mobility for $12 billion back in 2011.
Libertyville employees will be moved to the Merchandise Mart downtown.
Motorola Mobility had 3,000 workers in Libertyville.
- Extra-alarm blaze struck in Irving Park
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State 33 min ago
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL 30 min ago
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse 36 min ago
- $7 million shoplifting suspects face detention hearing 20 min ago
- Teen accused in Chicago livery driver shooting death 6 min ago
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- California earthquake centered in Eureka measures 6.9 magnitude
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- 7 in :77