Google selling Libertyville Motorola Mobility campus
January 4, 2013 (LIBERTYVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- Google is selling the 84-acre Motorola Mobility campus in Libertyville.
The 1-million square foot property has four buildings and includes a daycare center, a cafeteria, a gym and parking for 34,000 cars.
Google bought Motorola Mobility for $12 billion back in 2011.
Libertyville employees will be moved to the Merchandise Mart downtown.
Motorola Mobility had 3,000 workers in Libertyville.
- Wind Chill Advisory in effect for city, suburbs 47 min ago
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead 43 min ago
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 55 min ago
- Accident closes Chicago Skyway inbound lanes, 5 injured 42 min ago
- Proposed law on gun sentencing tweaked
- Pope honored as Catholics gather at Our Lady of Guadalupe 9 min ago
- 2 moms seek answers in sons' police shooting deaths 38 min ago
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs 37 min ago
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from...
- Man sues, alleging victimization by convicted priest 41 min ago
- Styrofoam product ban proposed in Chicago
- Cops: Drunk ambulance driver caused Uptown crash
- abcnews: How Tom Hanks became Walt Disney
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
55 min ago
- Wind Chill Advisory in effect for city,...
47 min ago
- Settlement reached after lottery winner's...
21 min ago
- Baby found in car seat pronounced dead
43 min ago