Google selling Libertyville Motorola Mobility campus
January 4, 2013 (LIBERTYVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- Google is selling the 84-acre Motorola Mobility campus in Libertyville.
The 1-million square foot property has four buildings and includes a daycare center, a cafeteria, a gym and parking for 34,000 cars.
Google bought Motorola Mobility for $12 billion back in 2011.
Libertyville employees will be moved to the Merchandise Mart downtown.
Motorola Mobility had 3,000 workers in Libertyville.
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute 17 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Julius Peppers contract terminated by Chicago Bears
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines under way
- MH370, missing Malaysia Airlines plane, gone 4 days
- San Francisco fire at Mission Bay construction site contained
- Man writes own, hilarious obituary
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
- 7 in :77
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute
17 min ago