Wendy's is getting a brand new look next week
Wendy's burger chain debuts its first major redesign in decades, next week.
The fast food chain will debut its new logo on Monday, February 25th.
The re-branding campaign will include remodeled restaurants, new food packaging and new employee uniforms.
It will be the first logo change for Wendy’s in nearly 30 years.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase 48 min ago
- Brief warm-up followed by snow 25 min ago
- Missing plane may have created seismic event, Chinese researchers say
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Cops: Sober man testing vehicle breathalyzer causes crash 28 min ago
- Mundelein girl in court again after half-sister's murder 42 min ago
- Pi Day celebrated on 3.14 with Chicago specials
- Photos: Chicago police officer killed in crash
- SUV rolls off Jane Addams exit ramp in Rosemont
- Northwestern University unveils $3.75B campaign
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains
- 7 in 77
- CPD officer killed in crash after police...
48 min ago