Wendy's is getting a brand new look next week
Wendy's burger chain debuts its first major redesign in decades, next week.
The fast food chain will debut its new logo on Monday, February 25th.
The re-branding campaign will include remodeled restaurants, new food packaging and new employee uniforms.
It will be the first logo change for Wendy’s in nearly 30 years.
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 7 dead, 22 hurt since Friday night
- Bad Wolf Coffee offers French caneles
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago man killed in Salt Lake City stabbing
- Man ID'd after fatal crash on Ryan-Skyway ramp
- Woman wanted for Wicker Park bank robbery
- BMO Harris Bank branch in Austin robbed
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- YMCA in Naperville gears up for 'Healthy Kids Day'
- Chris Farley's brother seeks Madison aldermanic seat 17 min ago
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home