Wendy's is getting a brand new look next week
Wendy's burger chain debuts its first major redesign in decades, next week.
The fast food chain will debut its new logo on Monday, February 25th.
The re-branding campaign will include remodeled restaurants, new food packaging and new employee uniforms.
It will be the first logo change for Wendy’s in nearly 30 years.
- CTA Red Line shooting injures man at Argyle 41 min ago
- Girl sexually assaulted near Safe Passage route
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- ADM to open headquarters in Chicago, sources say
- Police search for suspect in Valparaiso armed robberies
- Plane lands at O'Hare after reporting mechanical problem
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Dart: Concealed carry approval process flawed
- Salvation Army feeds families, seniors in need in Chicago
- Submit Your Holiday Lights Photos/Video to ABC7
- abcnews: Dad, Daughter Recreate Wedding Photos
- CTA Red Line shooting injures man at Argyle
41 min ago
- Buy Local: Geneva
54 min ago