Twitter, Tumblr and Pinterest user information leaked in hacker attack
February 22, 2013 (WLS) -- Twitter, Tumblr and Pinterest users might need to change their passwords after a hacker attack.
Some user information from the three popular social networking websites was compromised after hackers breached the customer support service Zendesk.
Company officials say that the attackers downloaded email addresses of users who contacted them for support.
Zendesk is reaching out to any affected customers.
They say that the security hole has been identified and patched.
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area 22 min ago
- Woman pulled from the river in the Loop
- Pfleger wants 'American' billboard with assault weapon removed
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire
- Tinley Park HS teacher resigns after sex assault charges
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning 30 min ago
- Man shot to death in Hammond
- Man charged with murder for South Side bar shooting
- Photos: 'Modern Family' house on market for $2.35M
- abcnews: Gov. Chris Christie Fires Back at Heckler