Twitter, Tumblr and Pinterest user information leaked in hacker attack
February 22, 2013 (WLS) -- Twitter, Tumblr and Pinterest users might need to change their passwords after a hacker attack.
Some user information from the three popular social networking websites was compromised after hackers breached the customer support service Zendesk.
Company officials say that the attackers downloaded email addresses of users who contacted them for support.
Zendesk is reaching out to any affected customers.
They say that the security hole has been identified and patched.
- 'Electric Daisy Carnival' keeping area residents up all night 52 min ago
- Chicago honors military in Memorial Day Parade 46 min ago
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 25 min ago
- Friends, family of murder victim pray to end the violence 13 min ago
- Pets from Oklahoma shelter headed to Chicago for adoption 54 min ago
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families
- Step back in time at 'Wild West Town' in McHenry County 19 min ago
- Man charged for arson, burglary of $1.5 million boat
- FEMA teams look for flood damage on South Side
- Jackson, Rainbow PUSH Coalition criticize school closings
- Notre Dame QB Golson no longer enrolled at school 9 min ago
- Missouri freight train crash injures at least 7, collapses...
- abcnews: Drivers Can't Face Fears, Get Lift Across...
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
25 min ago
- Step back in time at 'Wild West Town' in...
19 min ago
- Chicago honors military in Memorial Day...
46 min ago
- 'Electric Daisy Carnival' keeping area...
52 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos