Twitter, Tumblr and Pinterest user information leaked in hacker attack
February 22, 2013 (WLS) -- Twitter, Tumblr and Pinterest users might need to change their passwords after a hacker attack.
Some user information from the three popular social networking websites was compromised after hackers breached the customer support service Zendesk.
Company officials say that the attackers downloaded email addresses of users who contacted them for support.
Zendesk is reaching out to any affected customers.
They say that the security hole has been identified and patched.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Police chase in Lincoln Park may have hurt officer 11 min ago
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Daily Herald: Kid Loses Foot In Train Accident
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...
- ON DEMAND: St. Patrick's Day Parade
41 min ago