For Your Family
Studying for ACTs, SATs
How do you get a better score on college entrance exams? Does cramming work? Should you guess "C" if you don't know the answer?
Many students will be thinking about that in the next two weeks when they take their ACTs and SATs. Matthew Pietrafetta, founder of Academic Approach tells us what is true and what is just a myth when it comes to test preparation.
Let's go through some of the common things we've all heard about taking the test:
For more on Academic Approach, visit AcademicApproach.com.
for your family
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident 33 min ago
- Freeze hits Chicago area, snow expected Sunday
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 57 min ago
- Nelson Mandela remembrances held in Chicago, around world
- ComEd vault fire in West Loop
- Astor House tenants face eviction
- New church opens for fast-growing congregation
- Cancer patient without heat after power shut off
- 'Peeping Tom' caught watching woman before assault
- Dylan's electric guitar sells for nearly $1M
- Couples renew marriage vows at Field Museum
- Photos: Pearl Harbor anniversary
- abcnews: Alleged Cannibal Run Hotel With Grilling Area
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
57 min ago