For Your Family
Are you having a hard time being away from your children while they enjoy the summer at camp? You are not alone. Many parents miss the everyday interaction with their children.
To make matters worse, texting and email are not allowed in most camps so parents struggle to keep in touch. But Gordie Kaplan of the American Camp Association has some tips. Tune into ABC7 News This Morning on Monday to find out more.
For more information on the American Camp Association visit acacamps.org.
for your family
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway 48 min ago
- Mayor to expand repaving initiative for potholes
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Tinley Park HS teacher resigns after sex assault charges 37 min ago
- Man shot to death in Hammond 27 min ago
- Man charged with murder for South Side bar shooting 9 min ago
- Young girl killed by falling bookcase in Northbrook
- Police: Woman sexually assaulted on Northwest Side
- I-Team: Illinois deficit released
- Sign of Spring: Original Rainbow Cone now open
- Malaysia denies report missing plane kept flying hours after...
- Man arrested after Colorado child kidnapping, 2 carjackings
- abcnews: Amazon Accused of Cheating on Free Shipping
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
48 min ago