For Your Family
Are you having a hard time being away from your children while they enjoy the summer at camp? You are not alone. Many parents miss the everyday interaction with their children.
To make matters worse, texting and email are not allowed in most camps so parents struggle to keep in touch. But Gordie Kaplan of the American Camp Association has some tips. Tune into ABC7 News This Morning on Monday to find out more.
For more information on the American Camp Association visit acacamps.org.
for your family
- Blackhawks beat Blues in OT with Patrick Kane goal 33 min ago
- Exclusive: Boy 'on alert' after surviving pit bull attack
- Judge orders day care worker released from jail
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Ebertfest 2014 underway in Champaign
- Cubs celebrate 100th birthday of Wrigley Field
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978
- Religious display vandalized at Daley Plaza
- Sites suggested for George Lucas museum in Chicago
- Ravinia tickets on sale Thursday for 2014 concert season
- NTSB head calls for rail tank car changes
- Wortham lawsuit settled with Mississippi gun dealer
- Summer Infant recalls 800K baby monitors
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game