For Your Family
Are you having a hard time being away from your children while they enjoy the summer at camp? You are not alone. Many parents miss the everyday interaction with their children.
To make matters worse, texting and email are not allowed in most camps so parents struggle to keep in touch. But Gordie Kaplan of the American Camp Association has some tips. Tune into ABC7 News This Morning on Monday to find out more.
For more information on the American Camp Association visit acacamps.org.
for your family
- Boy pulled from pond after 90 minutes dies
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Blackhawks lose heartbreaking 3OT STL Game 1
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen 48 min ago
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Boy, 12, among 8 shot across city
- Mumps reports spike across Illinois
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- Good Friday 2014 marked in Jerusalem, around world
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, pioneer of magical realism, dead at 87
- Photos: 13-pound baby boy born in Philly suburb
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
- ABC7 to Go Digital Newscast April 18, 2014
54 min ago