For Your Family
Are you having a hard time being away from your children while they enjoy the summer at camp? You are not alone. Many parents miss the everyday interaction with their children.
To make matters worse, texting and email are not allowed in most camps so parents struggle to keep in touch. But Gordie Kaplan of the American Camp Association has some tips. Tune into ABC7 News This Morning on Monday to find out more.
For more information on the American Camp Association visit acacamps.org.
for your family
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 in Skokie 10 min ago
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to be donated 53 min ago
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Blue Line trains 'significantly' delayed 9 min ago
- 3 dead in 3 South Side shootings in 3 hours 33 min ago
- Deal requires removal of Chicago 'petcoke' piles 4 min ago
- Rogers Park stabbing seriously injures woman, 21 20 min ago
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- Teen dies day after Little Village shooting 28 min ago
- Indiana soldier among 6 dead in Afghanistan crash 32 min ago
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
- Ga lottery winner to get Mega Millions $120M lump sum
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- 7 in :77
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 in Skokie
10 min ago
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to...
53 min ago