For Your Family
How to find Mid-life happiness
Just how happy women are midway through life?
According to a new study, it's called the Journal of Happiness study, women often end up less happy than men later in life. Why is that? And if it's true, what can we do about it?
Visiting ABC7 Chicago is Dr. Alison Miller is a psychologist who just launched a Chicago-based program teaching women how to achieve change and enrich their lives.
HOW WOMEN CAN ENRICH THEIR LIVES:Set a short term goal that's just for you ... then accomplish it. Get physical. Take a class and learn something you've always wanted. List your accomplishments every day. Do something kind for someone else.
Alison Miller, Ph.D.
</br>Life Coach and Psychologist
for your family
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 6 shot at Austin party
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead
- Medical marijuana law poses workplace dilemma
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Video: Newsviews - Tom Cross
- Video: Newsviews - Bob Grogan
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos