For Your Family
How to spend quality time with kids
Monday, February 16, 2009
You don't have to spend money to get the most out of your time with your kids.
Do you really know what your kids consider special quality time? Debra Rosengerg, author of Motherhood Without Guilt, has some tips.
Toddlers - Early School Age
- Playing, listening, spending time together
- With young siblings, fair is not equal
- Reflecting them, not pushing them
- Attending games/events meaningful for them
- Using car rides to start conversations
for your family
- Loyola: Student Lucas Fleisher reported missing 6 min ago
- Van driver dies in fiery CTA bus crash, ID'd as Eric West, Jr.
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978
- Carla Oglesby, ex-Todd Stroger aide, gets 6.5 years
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5
- Iceberg twice size of Atlanta drifts away from Antarctica 23 min ago
- Man arrested after Kilbourn Park standoff with kids, dog
- Maywood man charged in fatal West Side hit-and-run
- Park Ridge pole crash causes power outage
- Tractor stolen from Beecher exotic-animal shelter
- 1957 murder convict Jack McCullough files appeal
- Photos: Van driver dies after CTA bus crash in...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos