For Your Family
How to spend quality time with kids
Monday, February 16, 2009
You don't have to spend money to get the most out of your time with your kids.
Do you really know what your kids consider special quality time? Debra Rosengerg, author of Motherhood Without Guilt, has some tips.
Toddlers - Early School Age
- Playing, listening, spending time together
- With young siblings, fair is not equal
- Reflecting them, not pushing them
- Attending games/events meaningful for them
- Using car rides to start conversations
for your family
- Fire destroys Gary church, vacant building
- Chicago fast-food workers protest low wages
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Ex-Benedictine monk pleads guilty to child abduction charge 20 min ago
- CTA Blue Line to receive $492M investment
- Richard Gillman gets 4 years in prison, 2 years of probation in...
- Man pleads not guilty to killing wife with machete, suffocating...
- Temps fall, snow expected Sunday
- 2 sex assault attempts reported in Humboldt Park
- Coyote interrupts morning rush on I-55
- Homeowner tied up during La Grange Park robbery
- 2 men charged with felony mail theft
- Uptown fire forces residents out of apartments