For Your Family
For Your Family: 'How Rocket Learned to Read'
October 4, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A new book for your family is now available from New York Times bestselling and award-winning author Tad Hills.
It's called How Rocket Learned to Read, and it's a picture book introducing the concept of learning to read to the little ones. Tad Hills visits ABC7 Monday morning and will be available for fans to meet in person at two upcoming book signings:
Skokie Public Library
5215 Oakton St.
Skokie, IL 60077
123 W. Jefferson Ave.
Naperville, IL 60540
for your family, judy hsu
- Oklahoma tornado death toll in Moore at 24 21 min ago
- Florida man pleads guilty in Bears fan death 43 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area 23 min ago
- ID sought for woman's body burned in Avondale Dumpster
- Trial begins in Burger King manager's 2006 murder 28 min ago
- 2 charged in Markham man's murder
- 3 dolphins pregnant at Brookfield Zoo 13 min ago
- Wife douses husband with beer after Wrigley home run
- CPS protests continue ahead of key school closings vote 38 min ago
- Photos: Milwaukee Pug Fest 2013
- abcnews: See Jennifer Lawrence's 'X-Men' Look
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
19 min ago
- Oklahoma tornado death toll in Moore at 24
21 min ago
- Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area
23 min ago
- Chef Homaro Cantu's Breakfast Radish recipe
14 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos