For Your Family
For Your Family: 'How Rocket Learned to Read'
October 4, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A new book for your family is now available from New York Times bestselling and award-winning author Tad Hills.
It's called How Rocket Learned to Read, and it's a picture book introducing the concept of learning to read to the little ones. Tad Hills visits ABC7 Monday morning and will be available for fans to meet in person at two upcoming book signings:
Skokie Public Library
5215 Oakton St.
Skokie, IL 60077
123 W. Jefferson Ave.
Naperville, IL 60540
for your family, judy hsu
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs
- Mother charged in death of 7-month-old baby
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Man charged after boy allegedly brings gun to Elgin school 57 min ago
- Block 37 developers indicted on federal fraud charges
- Mariano's holds job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- No retrial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice
- Rally held to support CTA program that helps ex-convicts
- Metra Rock Island train hits car on South Side
- Mom charged after YouTube postings of alphabet lesson
- Michael Jordan shoes from Finals sell for $104K
- Coyote attacks on small dogs reported in Wheaton
- abcnews: More Teens Sought in Mansion Party 49 min ago
- Man charged after boy allegedly brings gun...
57 min ago
- Feds crack down on unsafe buses
52 min ago